Please note that in the interest of keeping all my patients safe, there will be changes to how your visit is conducted:
- All patients are required to wear a mask for the duration of their visit.
- All patients must wash their hands in the bathroom sink prior to entering the office. Hand sanitizer will be available but I require that you wash your hands prior to entering, as soap is more effective in killing the virus.
- Only one patient at a time will be allowed in the waiting room, unless you are coming in with a family member with whom you currently reside.
- No blankets or neck pillows will be provided at this time in the community room. Sheets covering the chairs will be changed after every patient. Feel free to bring your own blanket and neck pillow if you wish.
- In the community acupuncture room, a maximum of three patients will be allowed at any one time to ensure a distance of at least 6 feet is maintained between patients.
- I will be following CDC guidelines for disinfecting the office frequently.
If you are experiencing ANY of the following symptoms, please do not come into the office: fever, repeated shaking with chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing (unrelated to chronic asthma), muscle pain unrelated to physical exertion or injury, headache, sore throat, noticeable loss of smell or taste, “frostbite” like appearance on skin, particularly toes and fingers (this will appear as purple-red papules). If you are a vulnerable or at-risk individual with severe underlying health issues, sheltering-in-place is strongly recommended.
If you suspect you may have contracted COVID-19 or are experiencing one or more of the above symptoms, please contact your physician or call the Martin County Dept of Health at (772) 221-4000. Outside of Martin County, you can call the Florida Dept of Health which is open 24 hours a day at (866) 779-6121. If you have had known contact with a carrier of COVID-19 in the prior two weeks, please do not book until two weeks has passed.