Private or Group Acupuncture?
Which is Right For You?
While I generally recommend starting with private sessions, I am happy to talk with you on the phone to determine your best path to wellness. Private room acupuncture treatments often includes adjunctive treatments such as cupping, chinese medical massage, e-stim and moxibustion and are suitable for complex cases or patients desiring a more in-depth, one-on-one experience.
Book a Community or Private Acupuncture Session:
Three Ways to Book.
- Text Hillary at 646-320-2793 with the day and time you would like to come in. Please include your name in your text. Private sessions are booked when it is most convenient for you, as I am able. Community acupuncture hours are as follows:
- Tuesday and Thursday: 1:30 to 6 pm;
- Wednesday and Friday 12 noon to 3 pm;
- Saturday 9:30 am to 12 noon.
- Call me at 772-266-8165 to book your appointment. If you get a message, please indicate your name, phone number, and the best time to call you back and I will do my best to get back to you at that time.
- Email me at email@example.com with your desired time and day.
Online Booking for Community Acupuncture ONLY.
If you’d like to test-drive my (potentially) new online scheduler, please click below. I would love feedback on how your experience is with using this online booking system before I implement it widely.