Hillary offers the following services:
- Private acupuncture sessions which include (as needed):
- Cosmetic Acupuncture. Purchased as a series of 6 visits; 12 sessions are recommended. Learn more here. (45-60 minutes)
- Group acupuncture for wellness and maintenance. Simple needling treatment is performed with patient fully clothed and seated in a chair in a room with other patients receiving treatment. (45 to 60 minutes)
- Acu-Laser therapy sessions (aka photobiomodulation). Acu-laser therapy has been proven effective for smoking cessation as well as for pain. (30-40 minutes when performed independently of acupuncture).
- Life coaching via phone. Work with Hillary via a series of phone sessions on confronting and managing challenging life situations related to work, family or relationships. Not therapy, but rather accountability and positive-action oriented talk. (45 minutes).
Payment must be made at the time of service, and we accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards.
Acupuncture is considered an “eligible expense” for FSA, HSA, and HRA accounts so you may use your account to pay for my services.